- We hold the minimal amount of data about our members that is required for us to function as an association. This data consists of name, date of birth, GGFA membership join date, Family Group (e.g. earliest Goff/Gough ancestor), mailing address, telephone number, email address, website, DNA Family, and email and membership display preferences.
- Except as noted below, the above data is held and viewable in the password-protected area of the GGFA Members-Only portion of our website, accessible only by GGFA officers.
- The only information we display on-line is the name, Family Group, DNA Family, mailing address, telephone number and email address of members. This information is viewable by all members through the password-protected Members Only section of the website.
- Your information is never passed to third parties without a good cause, such as enabling the printer to send you the Quarterly Newsletter by postal mail.
- We do not retain any financial details about members of any type.
- You may at any time ask to inspect the information we hold about you.
- You may at any time ask us to delete any of the information that we hold about you.