Subscriptions to membership in the Goff-Gough Family Association are for a period of one year, at which time they are due for renewal. While many of our members’ subscription renewals occur at the end of the year, not all do. Newer subscriptions expire on the anniversary date of joining GGFA. Most members take advantage of the convenient auto-renewal feature.
Here are some helpful hints on how to successfully complete the renewal process. There are three ways to pay for your GGFA subscription:
- Credit Card
Pay By Check:
- If you chose to pay by check, please Click the button below to download the Pay-by-Check form. Complete the form with any updates to your information, and mail with your check to the address indicated.
Credit Card or PayPal:
Log into your account and go to Membership -> Member Dashboard ->Subscriptions. You can also click on the button below.
Your dashboard may look something like this:
- Indicates the current membership level: Research Member
- Subscription ENABLED – indicates that it is all set for automatic renewal. If you would like to change this, see notes below. “NONE” in this field means that the renewal must be completed manually.
- Next Billing date or Expiration date
- Active – status of this subscription
- Card Exp – if you have a credit card on file with our payment processor (Paypal, etc) the date the card expires. If you need to change the expiration date or other credit card information, please click the UPDATE option to the right.
What if I want to Pause or Cancel the Automatic Renewal?
You can click Pause to temporarily hold the automatic process – or click Cancel to permanently stop the automatic charging. Note: in either case, your subscription will remain active until the expiration or next billing date shown. You then will need to manually renew your subscription.
What if I want to cancel my membership?
We hope that you will continue to be a part of GGFA. However, if your circumstances have changed, make sure that the automatic billing is set to Cancel. Your membership will cease at the end of the current period. We are not able to make pro-rated refunds.
If you have any questions, please contact Membership@goff-gough.com